Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blogging from Microsoft Office Word 2007

Right now, I am writing this post in the Beta copy of Word that I downloaded the other day. I just now got a chance to actually sit down and use the product, and I have to say so far that I like what I see. The integrated blogging feature is awesome. I have been using the add-in from Blogger for quite some time but the new way of doing things the Microsoft way seems to be a much better solution.

The only negatives that I can say about the product are the performance and learning curve. Word is slightly slower than past versions, but this is a Beta release so it should be a much speedier product when it goes gold.

I have been using Word for years and since its inception very little has changed in the way it works and now I find myself having to relearn how to do very many of the everyday tasks. In just the small amount of time that I have used it, I seem to be picking up very quickly.

Good job Microsoft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some great articles on x box live router